Innovative technologies for energy generation and storage systems
- Development of a mobile electric car charging station prototype. The device’s function is to charge the electric vehicle in the shortest possible time from the capacity of the integrated batteries.
- Development of a new generation autonomous bus station prototype.
- Development of a lightweight photovoltaic module.
- Development of a folding PV power plant based on a light photovoltaic module.
- SINTEF is going to test, under Nordic conditions, light-weight PV modules and battery systems coupled with PV modules developed by Lithuanian partners. The relevant demo-site, which includes innovative PV panels and batteries, will be installed and monitored at SINTEF.
- Based on the implementation of advanced sensors and monitoring system, data analysis will be performed. Conclusions concerning operation of e-transportation on the basis of green electricity under Nordic conditions will be drawn.
- Assessment of recycling of lightweight photovoltaic modules